Review Update - WIP - IG7500-Preface-PS-01.odt

Hi all,

I have started the review of “Home” → “LibreOffice Documentation” → “English” → “Impress Guide” → “7.5” → “Work In Progress” → “IG7500-Preface-PS-01.odt”, pages 1 to 12 and expect to complete it by 03rd June 2023.

I have updated the sheet at “Home” → “LibreOffice Documentation” → “English” → “Impress Guide” → “7.5” → “Impress Guide 7-5 Status.ods”

Regards,
sockseight

1 Like

Hello

Thanks for starting to review the Impress guide 7.5.

Any questions please let me know.

The Preface chapter is standard for all the LibreOffice User Guides. There are minor difference to accommodate each LibreOffice module.

Could you please use the following suggestions so that review go smoothly.

1. Please enter your details in LibreOffice User Data. Neede to label any comments you make.
  2. Add your initials to the file name for each chapter.
  3. Make sure that Track Changes is turned on. Go to “Edit> Track Changes > Record” and “Edit > Track Changes > Show” in the Menu bar.
  4. Add your name to the table “Contributors for this edition” on the chapter front page.
  5. Keep the status report spreadsheet up to date.

I have written all the chapters for the Impress Guide.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

you are welcome!

thanks for the guidelines.

may i request for these suggestions to be placed in a common area where new comers can be pointed to before they getting started.

1 Like

Should be a sticky post.

I have submitted the review of “Home” → “LibreOffice Documentation” → “English” → “Impress Guide” → “7.5” → “Work In Progress” → “IG7500-Preface-PS-01.odt” and uploaded the reviewed file “IG7500-Preface-PS-01_SE_2023-06-03.odt”.

Please look into this.