PRELIMINARY Results of the 2024 TDF Membership Committee Election

Dear Community,

this is the announcement of the PRELIMINARY results of the voting for the next Membership Committee.

First of all: many thanks to all people who ran for elections!

I’d also like to say thanks to all the voters. The elections are the most significant moment for a trustee, what let them differ from anyone else in our community.

With the PRELIMINARY results, elected as member of the Membership Committee, are the following candidates, in this preference order:

Elected Members

1. Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco
  2. Cor Nouws
  3. Stéphane Guillou
  4. Balázs Varga
  5. Pranam Kumarbhai Lashkari

Elected Deputies

1. Jona Azizaj
  2. Shinji Enoki
  3. Andreas Mantke
  4. Marco Marinello

These results were calculated using the same tooling and rules as usual:

The detailed results of running OpenSTV will soon be published at The Document Foundation - Votes and a list of all votes cast is already available at The Document Foundation - Votes

Before these results can be final, we have the challenging phase from Friday, 2024-09-13, 00:00 CEST/UTC+2 (beginning of day 13) until Monday, 2024-09-16, 24:00 CEST/UTC+2 (end of day 16)

As member you are invited to check your votes as explained after the voting, and with the anonymous token given at that time. It’s only you who have that token. The results to verify, for all members who voted, are here The Document Foundation - Votes

In case you think there is any irregularity or if there are other questions, please contact the Board of Directors AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, and in any case no later than Monday, 2024-09-16, 24:00 CEST/UTC+2 (end of day 16), through elections@documentfoundation.org

For reference, details of the whole election process are in the first announcement, to be found here: Announcing the election for the next TDF Membership Committee

On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Eliane Domingos de Sousa

Sorry @Eliane, but it seems that not all the chosen ones have their ‘Acceptance of MC role’ communication.

Miguel Ángel.

Hi Miguel,
Sorry, me not Eliane, but yes, you are correct: I haven’t been mailed yet. See my reply to a question from Eyal.
Cheers,
Cor

Hi @elianedomingos,
so the challenging phase is over nearly since a week and the new MC should also be in place since a few days.

I’m a bit unsure, are there any problems? Technical?
Were challenges arisen?
Any other problem?

The last message by you (but also by any other board member) in these public discourse-forums was regarding the boiler plates messages regarding the “Acceptance of MC role”.

Can you bring some light on the situation at the moment?