Acceptance of MC role - Jona Azizaj

Dear Jona Azizaj @jonatoni,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for your election into the Membership Committee! As an exceptional situation there is not yet full clarity if you will be a substitute member or a full member. With this email, I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC, by answering this message with the below text.

On behalf of the board, Eliane

I, Jona Azizaj, elected into the Membership Committee of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position as full member or as substitute member within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2024.

Signed: Jona Azizaj

Ich, Jona Azizaj, gewählt in das Mitglieder-Komitee der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt als Vollmitglied oder als Ersatzmitglied innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2024.

Unterzeichnet: Jona Azizaj

1 Like

I, Jona Azizaj, elected into the Membership Committee of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position as full member or as substitute member within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2024.

Signed: Jona Azizaj

Ich, Jona Azizaj, gewählt in das Mitglieder-Komitee der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt als Vollmitglied oder als Ersatzmitglied innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2024.

Unterzeichnet: Jona Azizaj

@elianedomingos :

What’s the exceptional situation?

Hi Eyal, *,

I think it is because of the following, but please correct me if I’m wrong, Eliane.
Yesterday I got a mail from Sophie since there were questions in the board wrt my situation with Collabora. That has to do with what our statues say about members of the foundations bodies being employed “at the same firm, organization or entity or one of its affiliate organizations” (see statues § 8.4). And the (legal binding) German text: “für dieselbe Firma, Organisation oder Einheit oder einer ihrer Tochterorganisationen als Angestellte arbeiten.”)
I’ve replied with all the relevant information, which basically is a simple as I wrote in reply to Daniel.
I don’t know if there are other questions left, that may be relevant, but I’m totally ready to accept my role in the MC.
Cheers,
Cor

For proper understanding: I’m glad and totally open to help looking at such questions, also during my membership of the MC.
Cheers,
Cor

For those who might still not understand my situation: I have no economic dependency on any relation with Collabora.
Cor