Writer Guide 7.6

I have started work on Writer Guide for LO version 7.6. I have created a new folder and status spreadsheet in NextCloud, and I have checked out all the chapters. I am annotating the chapters with additions and changes related to the new release, and I have started asking questions about items I can’t find or am unsure about.

At least two chapters would benefit from major rewriting, because others have suggested they are unclear or inadequate: Master Documents and Bibliographies. I am not sure how much I can do to improve them, because I am too familiar with them to see whatever the problems are.

I will report when chapters are ready for review, or you can find them listed in the status spreadsheet. I may be putting partially-done chapters in the Work in Progress folder before I have finished updating them, but I will mark them as interim drafts.

Jean

Several chapters of the Writer Guide 7.6 are ready for review. They are in the WiP folder. If you take one for review, please put your initials in the status spreadsheet Checked Out By column, with expected date of return.
Jean