should 7.0 screenshoots include the Pernoal tag?

Hi,

I'm planning to take scteenshotd for the Base 7.0 Handbook.
Now my question is do I have to include the blue program bar with the "personal" tag?

/Rob

Hello Rob,
I have got my hands on a Windows laptop so I can help you to take
screenshots. By the way, if you have checked the status spreadsheet of Base
Guide 7.0 you should have seen that I have changed the chapter structure.
In general, I am following what was proposed by Dan but I have done some
modifications. Some of the chapters are the same - just with a different
name, so you can take screenshots for those chapters. But some chapters are
completely reorganized so please wait until I prepare the first draft of
those chapters. As for the personal edition tag - the decision is not final
yet. If we include it and then it is decided not to include them then it
would confuse the users. It is best that you prepare those screenshots only
that do not have those areas on which Personal edition is written. When the
decision is taken, we can prepare those screenshots which need to contain
those chapters.

I am preparing a document providing a summary of what I am indenting to do
in each chapter. Dan might have thought to include something else in those
chapters, so he can advise me.

Pulkit Krishna

I look forward to do what I can including making some suggestions if I think they are necessary.

Dan

Hi Pulkit,

Hello Rob,
I have got my hands on a Windows laptop so I can help you to take screenshots. By the way, if you have checked the status spreadsheet of Base Guide 7.0 you should have seen that I have changed the chapter structure. In general, I am following what was proposed by Dan but I have done some modifications.

Looks like I missed the discussion about this.... some chapter titles raise some questions, but I will wait for your plan.

Some of the chapters are the same - just with a different name, so you can take screenshots for those chapters. But some chapters are completely reorganized so please wait until I prepare the first draft of those chapters. As for the personal edition tag - the decision is not final yet. If we include it and then it is decided not to include them then it would confuse the users. It is best that you prepare those screenshots only that do not have those areas on which Personal edition is written. When the decision is taken, we can prepare those screenshots which need to contain those chapters.

I am preparing a document providing a summary of what I am indenting to do in each chapter. Dan might have thought to include something else in those chapters, so he can advise me.

I'm curious.

Pulkit Krishna

Best regards,

Rob