self-nominations - election to next TDF's Membership Committee

Hi, people. Franklin asked me write my self-nomination letter in more formal format, so I’m doing it:

I’m a candidate in the next elections to the Membership Committee.

Who I’m:
I’m Roman Kuznetsov from Lipetsk, Russia. I’m the TDF member last three (or more?) years. I did some QA work, translating, documentation writing, user support, etc. for our project.

Why I’m a candidate to the MC:
I would like to run for Membership Committee because I want to communicate more with people who want to contribute to LibreOffice project, and help them. In MC I would like to help people to become a part of our community. I could help them in different areas like Translating, QA, Design, some Marketing stuff. And of course I will find new members for TDF among them and suggest them become TDF members.

–#–

Full name: Roman Kuznetsov
Email address: 79045_79045@mail.ru
Affiliation: Independent

I will provide information on all future changes as soon as possible.

My 75 words official candidacy statement:
I would like to run for Membership Committee because I want to communicate more with people who want to contribute to LibreOffice project, and help them. In MC I would like to help people to become a part of our community. I could help them in different areas like Translating, QA, Design, etc. I will find new members for TDF among them and suggest them become TDF members. But I will evaluate their personal qualities and contribution to the project before suggest.

Best Regards, Roman Kuznetsov

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Роман К. 79045_79045@mail.ru
Кому: elections@documentfoundation.org, board-discuss@documentfoundation.org
Дата: Среда, 19 августа 2020, 20:27 +03:00
Тема: self-nominations - election to next TDF’s Membership Committee

Hi, I’m Roman Kuznetsov aka Kompilainenn. I’m a TDF member for about 3 years. I would like to run for Membership Committee because I want to communicate more with people who want to contribute to LibreOffice project, and help them. In MC I would like to help people to become a part of our community. I could help them in different areas like Translating, QA, Design, some Marketing stuff. And of course I will find new members for TDF among them and suggest them become TDF members. But I will evaluate their personal qualities and contribution to the project before suggest.

Best Regards, Roman Kuznetsov