Review Update - WIP - DG7500-Preface-PS-01.odt

Hi all,

I have started the review of “Home” → “LibreOffice Documentation” → “English” → “Draw Guide” → “7.5” → “Work In Progress” → “DG7500-Preface-PS-01.odt”, pages 1 to 11 and expect to complete it by 14th July 2023.

I have updated the sheet at “Home” → “LibreOffice Documentation” → “English” → “Draw Guide” → “7.5” → “Draw Guide 7-5 Status.ods”

Regards,
sockseight

Hello sockseight

Please remember that the Preface is standard for all LO user guides. There is slight differences to cater for the different LO modules. Any changes suggested have to carried out on all LO user guides.

Regards
PeeWee

Peter Schofield
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team
psauthor@gmail.com

Hi @PeeWee ,

Point noted. I will keep this in mind while reviewing.

Regards,
sockseight

Hello @sockseight

Was the Guide Status GS75 updated to reflect this work? It helps to keep track! Thanks.

Cheers
NC

Hi @ncds ,

Please note that the Draw Guide has its own status sheet (link for Draw Guide 7-5 status sheet here) and it has already been updated by me.

I believe the above mentioned sheet is different from Guide Status GS75 sheet present in the link here.

Kindly correct me if I have incorrectly understood your question.

Regards,
sockseight

Hello

I have corrected the control spreadsheet for Draw 7.5.

For future reference. Pleas add your intials in column Checked Out By and enter expected return date.

When your review is completed, enter initials in Reviewed By and return date.

Regards

Peter Schofield
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team
psauthor@gmail.com

Hi @PeeWee,

My bad I had entered the details in incorrect fields.

Henceforth I will be a bit more cautious.

Regards,
sockseight

I have submitted the review of “Home” → “LibreOffice Documentation” → “English” → “Draw Guide” → “7.5” → “Work In Progress” → “DG7500-Preface-PS-01.odt” and uploaded the reviewed file “DG7500-Preface-PS-01_SE_2023-07-14.odt”.

I have updated the sheet at “Home” → “LibreOffice Documentation” → “English” → “Draw Guide” → “7.5” → “Draw Guide 7-5 Status.ods”

Please look into this.