Resigning from the TDF board of directors

Hi,

Due to my private personal situation, I’m stepping down and resigning
from my position as director on the TDF board, effective immediately.
I just don’t have the capacities anymore to fulfill the duties and wrap
my head around things that for me at the moment are completely outside
of life.

May there be better times…

Eike

Hi Eike,
Really sad to see you go; but very many thanks for your service wrestling with difficult board business to date!
I do hope better times come for you & the project soon!
With best wishes,
Michael.

I’m very sad to lose your quiet wisdom from the Board, Eike, but your choice is completely understandable and I wish you well. Thank you for your service.

Hi Eike,

I’m sorry to hear that, but I understand. Thanks for all you did, and I wish you strength fur the coming times.

Mike

Dear Eike,

I am truly sorry to hear this, but I can understand your situation. I wish you all the very best for your future and want to thank you for the incredible service you have provided to TDF and LibreOffice, both in- and outside the board. There’s definitely more in life than open source, and I wish you from the heart all the very best.

I’ll think of you, and we’ll stay in touch.

Hugs,
Florian

I hope better times will come to you very soon. Thanks for all what you do, we owe you so much. Big hug to you, with all my affection. Sophie

Sorry to read this, my friend. Thanks a lot for everything you have been doing for our project.

Wishing you good luck!

It’s very sad reading this! Not only for the valid member of the Board leaving, but also for the reasons behind.

I still remember the times spent together in those years and I hope to meet you again soon with good news.

Thank you for all your commitment inside & outside the BoD. I strongly hope you’ll be able to keep helping our project anyway, as your contributes are inestimable.

I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.

Dear Eike,
I’m really sorry to read this message, and at the same time I can understand the reasons.
I hope to continue to cross our paths again soon.

In the meantime, I wish you to gain back soon some peace.

Stay strong, and continue to be the nice and good person you are,
Marina

Hi Eike, I hope to meet you again soon, in different circumstances, and with a different mood. Thanks for your service in the board so far. Ciao, Italo

Dear Eike,

I would like to express my gratitude for the time you have dedicated to the Board. Even during difficult times in your personal life, you have been there, including the face-to-face meeting in Munich.

Take care!

I’ll miss you!

Eliane

Hey Eike - truly sad & at the same time so, so understandable. Thanks so much for everything you did, still do, and are going to do - hope to meet soon, and as you say: may there be better times!

All the very best, Thorsten

Hi Eike,
You have the recognition and gratitude of all of us, I wish you the best!
Thanks for everything.

Dear Eike,

I’m very sorry about your personal situation and I hope you’ll soon have the strength to continue building better times together.

Ciao

Paolo

Dear Eike

I am also very sorry to have you resigning but I fully understand the reasons. Let the Force be with you, my friend!

Olivier

Thank you all, your sympathy is much appreciated.
Love & Peace
Eike

6 Likes