Jean-Baptiste Faure: Candidacy to the elections of the TDF Board of Directors

Hi all,

Thank you Sophie for nominating me at Nominations for the elections of the TDF Board of directors. I accept this nomination.

I am Jean-Baptiste Faure, 64 years old, living in France near Lyon, a member of the foundation since its creation and before that a member of the StarOffice / OpenOffice.org community since 1998. I am retired from public scientific research; I worked in computational science applied to hydrological problematics.
I have two affiliations that are not related to LibreOffice and software industry: I am a member of the BoD of our family-owned industrial company and, since end of June, I am the chairman (as a volunteer) of a cooperative bookshop with a term of 2 years.
In our community I contribute to the French localization and the QA. I am moderator of the French speaking mailing lists.
I joined a group who I believe is able to do needed work for The Document Foundation and its projects. Together with others, I support the Pledge for LibreOffice (The Document Foundation Nextcloud).

My 75 words nomination:
Full name: Jean-Baptiste Faure (jbfaure@libreoffice.org)
Affiliation: none related to LibreOffice, software or IT industry

I am Jean-Baptiste Faure from France, 64 years old, member of TDF since its creation. I am retired from public scientific research in computational science applied to hydrology. I have two affiliations not related to LibreOffice. I contribute to the French localization and the QA. I joined a group who I believe is able to do needed work for TDF and its projects. Together with others, I support the Pledge for LibreOffice (The Document Foundation Nextcloud).