Getting Started Guide 7.5

I do NOT plan to coordinate the production of GS7.5, but I have updates to bring in to some of those files from the work I’m doing on WG 7.5, including items that were overlooked in the 7.4 revision of GS. In preparation for this work, I have created a new folder for GS7.5, with WiP subfolder and a status spreadsheet, and I have checked out Chapter 2. I will also have some changes to other chapters, which I will check out when I get to them. I hope this will save someone else some work, though you may wish to amend or add to what I do.
–Jean

Hello Jean

I plan start to upgrade the Impress and Draw chapters for the GS guide 7.5 in January.
Is there a link where I can download a preliminary 7.5 version of LibreOffice? If yes, please sned me the link.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

Peter,

LO 7.5 RC1 is available through the usual LO download page. Scroll to near the bottom and click on 7.5.0. It doesn’t look like a link, but it is.

Jean

Thanks Jean

Downloading now in progress for Ubunutu, Windows and macOS

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

There is only one problem - the released chapter files for GS74 haven’t been “cleaned” yet, so the unclean tags will promote to the 75 guides …