[DECISION] Support "Ada & Zangemann" animated movie with 3.600 €

Hello,

the following decision, which was taken in private on 2024-06-06, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

Florian Effenberger wrote on 03.06.24 at 13:45:

The board approves a budget of 3.600 € to support the “Ada & Zangemann” animated movie and authorizes Florian to handle the payment.

The vote runs 72h from now.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders (not including deputies). In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 or more of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 5 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.

The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

Result of vote:
5 approvals: Eliane, Osvaldo, Sophie, Simon, Laszlo; deputy Paolo supports the motion as well
0 abstain
0 disapprovals

Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

Florian

Again, as for other subjects - please add information inline or via links to about this animated movie, who is involved (Free Software Foundation?), what is the intended audience etc.

(also, just to clarify - when I ask for information, it doesn’t mean that I’m opposed to something or want to attack the decision.)

Hi,

I don’t want to annoy everyone, but i agree with Eyal

It’s a completely new topic in the LibreOffice area, what is the link with LibreOffice… ?
What is the benefit ?

Regards,

1 Like

This page should provide details: Ada goes to the set: let’s make an animated movie - FSFE