[DECISION] Revoke "Remove deputy chair role from Emiliano, appoint László as new deputy chair"

Hello,

the following vote, which was taken in private today, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

@elianedomingos wrote:

Based on the discussions we had during the in-person board meeting in Munich, I hereby call for the following VOTE:

The board revokes the “Remove deputy chair role from Emiliano, appoint László as new deputy chair”, taken on 2023-11-16: [DECISION] Remove deputy chair role from Emiliano, appoint László as new deputy chair

This vote runs 72h from now.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders (not including deputies). In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 or more of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 4 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.

The vote is quorate.

Result of vote:
4 approvals: Eliane, Italo, Sophie, Osvaldo; deputies Paolo and Mike support the motion as well
0 abstain
0 disapprovals

Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

Florian

Dear Emiliano @syntaxerrormmm

I know this revocation comes very late and because your term has ended, it is mostly symbolic.
I’d like to send you my deepest apologies for what happened to you.

I am absolutely sure that you served loyally and always did the best for TDF, at a great personal cost.
Me and others are very sorry and do not share the accusations made against you by the past. Please accept my deepest apologies.

I really hope to see you active in our community again in the future. We miss you and we are working hard to make this a welcoming place.

Cheers - Sophie

5 Likes

I am sorry, Sophie, but again I do not can agree with this kind of comments, especially coming from a member of the board.
In any case, I don’t agree with the decision either.
And starting to worry about this unnecessary revisions of the history, from my point of view.
Miguel Angel.

and what even is this history ? :thinking: