Acceptance of role in the Board of Directors: Eliane Domingos

Dear Eliane Domingos,
let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for having been elected as member of the board.
Then I kindly invite you, @elianedomingos, to officially accept your position in the board by answering to this message with the text provided below.

On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini

====================

I, Eliane Domingos, elected director of the board of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start February 18, 2024.

Signed: Eliane Domingos

Ich, Eliane Domingos, gewähltes Mitglied des Vorstands der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2024.

Unterzeichnet: Eliane Domingos

====================

I, Eliane Domingos, elected director of the board of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start February 18, 2024.

Signed: Eliane Domingos

Ich, Eliane Domingos, gewähltes Mitglied des Vorstands der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2024.

Unterzeichnet: Eliane Domingos