Acceptance of MC role (final election results) - Jona Azizaj

Dear Jona Azizaj @jonatoni,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for your election into the Membership Committee! With this email, I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC, by answering this message with the below text.

On behalf of the board, Eliane Domingos

I, Jona Azizaj, elected member of the Membership Committee of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 27, 2024.

Signed: Jona Azizaj

Ich, Jona Azizaj, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 27. September 2024.

Unterzeichnet: Jona Azizaj

I, Jona Azizaj, elected member of the Membership Committee of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 27, 2024.

Signed: Jona Azizaj

Ich, Jona Azizaj, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 27. September 2024.

Unterzeichnet: Jona Azizaj