Covers, front matter, all chapters are on NextCloud. Eight chapters
have been reviewed and published. Three chapters are checked out for
review; two of those have passed their expected return date. (DJ and
DL, what's the status?) I hope people will have time to go through the
others, at least one review each.
It would be really good to get this book done so we can move on to v7.
What do you think? Shall I wait another few days and publish what I've
got, or let it sit - perhaps for weeks - until properly reviewed?