as discussed in the previous board call, there are some pending decisions to be made wrt. the temporary LibreOffice Online freeze. Here's a set of VOTES (for the board) based on the previous discussions. You may vote on each item individually, or in bulk.
For DISCUSSIONS around this (for anyone), please open a separate DISCUSS thread.
1. Ask the marketing project to make a proposal to revamp the LibreOffice Online website (https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-online/) to reflect the status quo
2. Ask the team to keep an eye on BugZilla, and freeze/make read-only the BugZilla component for LibreOffice Online, should that be necessary (to avoid new bugs being filed, but do not delete existing content)
3. Point the OpenGrok repository to the mirrored Collabora Online repository, for the time being, as long as the development is not happening at TDF
4. Adapt the Dashboard for the Online repository and freeze contributions in the state immediately preceding the fork
5. Ask the team to remove the Online section from the release notes in the wiki