Dear Members, dear Community,
The organisation of the live Q&A sessions with the Board candidates has been finalised. Please, remember to send in your questions as described in the previous message.
* The URL for the sessions will be always the same:
- Monday, November 29th: 11.00-13.00 UTC / 12.00-14.00 CET: session suitable for JST timezone
- Tuesday, November 30th 19.00-21.00 UTC / 20.00-22.00 CET: session suitable for CET timezone
- Thursday, December 2nd 21.00-23.00 UTC / 22.00-24.00 CET: session suitable for BRT timezone
Some reminders and clarifications:
- There are 3 sessions planned on 3 different days for making it easier for contributors on different timezones to find a suitable slot.
- The sessions are optional (both for the candidates and the attendees) and everyone of you is of course invited.
- If you want you can also attend all the sessions.
- We didn't ask you to pre-register yourself for leaving everyone free to decide to join also at the very last minute. This implies that we don't know how many people will show up during the live session.
- We would like to give to the attendees also the chance to ask questions in a language different from English. In every session we will have a person that will do live translations when needed.
- The questions to the candidates will be in English or translated to English.
- We would like to record the sessions in particular for the TDF members that will be not able to join the live session.
- This is the first time we are organising a live Q&A session with candidates so, be patient and remember to have fun!
Some notes on Jitsi:
- Mute yourself while not speaking.
- If you don't want to be recorded remember to keep your video off.
- If you don't want to have your voice recorded, feel free to type in the chat.
- Please, keep in mind that also the chat will be recorded.
If something is unclear, please, feel free to reach out.
On behalf of the Membership Committee,