So thanks to the big great work of Christian, NL sites are now almost
ready to be localized. I'll write a how-to today on the wiki, but here
are some info:
- the changing strings are ready to be translated and the sites
populated with a copy of the main one
- the template strings are not yet in Pootle, Christian will work on the
extraction/import this week and will update Pootle. We will keep you
update on this
- you can begin to work on your language site however
- you login with the same login you used by the past to
https://www.libreoffice.org/admin and from here switch to your subsite.
- editors have also publishers rights
I'll work today on the how-to and will add screenshots to make it
easier. If you feel you don't need it, just go on the site will not
be visible for the moment, so don't be too afraid, Christian will switch
it on when finalized.