LO Getting Started Guide 7.5

Version 01 of GS7507 Getting Started with Draw for the Getting Started Guide 7.5 is now available for review and comment in the Work In Progress folder on NextCloud.

Now for GS7506 Getting Started with Impress.

Regards
PeeWee

Versions 01 of GS7500-Preface and GS7506 Getting Started with Impress for the Getting Started Guide 7.5 are now available for review and comment in the Work In Progress folder on NextCloud.

Regards
PeeWee

I have updated Chapter 2, Getting Started with Writer. It is ready for review and comment in the WiP folder for GS 7.5.
Jean

Version 01 of GS-7501 LibreOffice Basics is now in the Work In Progress folder on NextCloud ready for its review and comment.

Please note that this chapter has been rewritten to improve the layout, increase the information, remove any duplication, and correct errors.

Regards
PeeWee

Version 01 of GS-7512 Configuring LibreOffice is now in the Work In Progress folder on NextCloud ready for its review and comment.

Please note that this chapter has been rewritten to improve the layout, increase the information, remove any duplication, and correct errors.

Regards
PeeWee

Version 01 of GS-7513 Customizing LibreOffice is now in the Work In Progress folder on NextCloud ready for its review and comment.

Please note that this chapter has been rewritten to improve the layout, increase the information, and correct several errors.

Regards
PeeWee

Version 01 of GS-7514 Keyboard Shortcuts is now in the Work In Progress folder on NextCloud ready for its review and comment.

Regards
PeeWee

Version 01 of GS-7515 Open Source, Open Standards, Open Document is now in the Work In Progress folder on NextCloud ready for its review and comment.

Regards
PeeWee

Version 01 of GS7504 Styles, Templates, Hyperlinks for the Getting Started Guide 7.5 is now in Work In Progress folder on Next Cloud ready for its first review and comment.

This chapter has been completely rewritten because of the poor quality and layout of the 7.4 version of this chapter. This chapter was difficult to understand in some places and totally illogical in other places.

I have downloaded GS7505 Images and Graphics to update it to LO 7.5.

Regards
PeeWee

I am back from a very relaxing holiday, here is the first document.

Version 01 of Chapter 5 Images and Graphics for the Getting Started Guide 7.5 has been uploaded ready for its review and comment.

Volunteers are required for reviewing the updated chapters and to update the remaining chapters. The remaining chapters are:
GS7503 Calc
GS7508 Base
GS7509 Math
GS7510 File Formats, Security and Exporting

Regards
PeeWee

@ohallot Have you any updates to GS Chapters 3 (Calc), 8 (Base), 9 (Math) or 10 (File Formats, Security and Exporting) that @PeeWee says are awaiting work?

Hello Jean and Olivier

I am going to look at Chapter 10 to see what is involved and will probably update it. Let you know later today.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

Hello

I have downloaded Chapter 10 and going to update to LO 7.5.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Hello
I have updated GS7503 Calc. Few additions actually.
Olivier

I have taken for review Chapters 1, 4, 12, 13, that @peewee says he has rewritten.
Still need someone to say whether the Base and Math chapters need any updating. @ohallot
Jean

I’ll take them and return next Monday.
I’ll also build the master document.
Cheers
Happy Easter!

Hello Olivier

I am still working on Chapter 10. Should be ready for review after Easter. There errors and missing info in the 7.4 version.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

@PeeWee I have returned my review of Chapter 1 and am now working on Ch 4.

@PeeWee I have reviewed Chapter 4. I am sorry to say that it needs a lot of work to correct errors, omissions, and ambiguities.

OK Jean

Will look at it after Easter.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com