The first question is: after set first page's layout to "Only right", the age number display abnormal.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make a new Writer documnet, and input some text in the page;
2. At the end of the text, press enter to make a new blank line;
3. Click menu Insert > More Breaks > Manu Break, select Page break and First Page and click OK;
4. Now there are two pages in the document. In the second page, click menu Insert > Page Break;
5. Now there are three pages in the document. Go to the Page styles Deck, right click Default Style > Modify > footer > Footer on, click OK; then at the bottom of the third page add page numbers;
6. Now page 1 and page 3 had page numbers(the number is 1 and 3);
7. Go to the Page styles Deck, right click First Page > Modify > Page > Page layout > Only right, click OK;
8. Now there are 3 pages in the document and the 3rd page's number is 4.
I think that "Only right" means that the page should be odd (in a whole book). And, I can export four pages file with the option of "Export automatically inserted blank pages" in the PDF export dialog. But, I don't know if the operation was right or ok. And, if Writer could show the blank page in the documents.
The second question is: I can not set a page to First Page style directly. I have to set it with above steps.
I am making a video tutorials about "How to use LibreOffice to typeset an entire book"(https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1rE411X7oz), but I don't know how to explain these two questions. I think it must be some kind of rules of use and not bugs.
Can someone please guide me？