Impress Guide 7.4

Version 01 of IG7411 Setting Up & Customizing Impress for the Impress Guide 7.4 is now in the Work In Progress folder on NextCloud ready for its review and comment.

Now for Chapter 12.

Regards
PeeWee

Versions 01 IG7411 Setting Up & Customizing Impress and IG7412 User Interface Variants for the Impress Guide 7.4 are in the Work In Progress folder on NextCloud ready for their review and comment.

Now for the Appendices

Regards
PeeWee

Chapter 11 is reviewed

Chapter 12 is reviewed

Appendix A, Keyboard Shortcuts, is reviewed

Version 01 of IG7414 Appendix B Toolbars for the Impress Guide 7.4 is now in the Work In Progress folder on NextCloud ready for its review and comment.

The next stage has now been reached and I will be carrying out the final edit of all the chapters, then publish and create PDF files. I will also create the complete Impress user guide at the same time.

However, I shall be away on a little trip to attend my Son’s wedding in the UK so I will not be online for a few days.

Regards
PeeWee

Appendix B, Toolbars, is reviewed

All chapters of the Impress Guide 7.4 have now been published and PDF files have been created.

I shall now create the complete Impress User Guide.

Regards
PeeWee

The complete Impress Guide 7.4, with front and back covers, has been uploaded to the Published and ODF folders on NextCloud. It is ready for publishing.

Also, the front and back covers are now in the Covers folder on NextCloud.

Now to start updating the Draw Guide to 7.4.

Regards
PeeWee

Hi Peter
Thank you for that!

I’m updating the web pages !

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/

and

Kind regards
Olivier

Sorry I missed this when the book was published. I have now done the print edition and added the files and link to the Publications page on the wiki…

HI @jeanweber
I have the lulu links added n the documentation pages.
Thank you
Olivier