Hi KJ & others!
1. LibreOffice - appears in a very large font too many times! Best is to
have it just once - nicely, boldly, but once or maximum twice, 2nd in small
font at the bottom.
2. The font size for 'LibreOffice Documentation Team' is way too big.
Not necessary to prefix LibreOffice to the 'Documentation Team'
3. Better to bring the line toward the 2nd half, better in the bottom
4. The image that looks like building blocks - would be great if that
shows 'Writer', 'Calc', .... etc like blocks, but similar to the images
used in V 5 'Getting Started Guide'
5. Agree with Jorge Rodríguez - A little brighter is better. Somehow,
LibO tends to have a dull, pessimistic look. Make a break and go for a
really bright, optimistic look!
[image: Inline images 1]