Dev has very kindly volunteered to look at the sample databases that are publicly availably and used throughout the Base Guide (BG).
While reviewing Chapter 1 of the BG I noticed a few problems with the "Media_without_Macros.odb" database as follows. Dev, would you be able to correct these issues in your “master” version?
1. The name of the Adress table is spelt incorrectly (should be Address).
2. The relationships (at Tools > Relationships) don’t appear to be
complete. For example, the Recall table should have a link to the
Loan table; the Gender, rel_Reader_Schoolclass, and Gender tables
should be linked to the Reader table.
3. On the Loan form, should “current Loan” have an uppercase “C”?
4. On the Loan form, when a reader has overdue media, then the string
“Loan temporary locked!” is appended to the blue string in the
middle of the form. Should this read “Loan temporarily locked!”?
5. The Recall report would probably benefit from some wording changes
to improve its use of English (I can provide more detailed comments
6. The content of the data in the tables should be anglicized where