Acceptance of MC role - Pranam Kumarbhai Lashkari

Dear Pranam Kumarbhai Lashkari @lpranam,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for your election into the Membership Committee! With this email, I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC, by answering this message with the below text.

On behalf of the board, Eliane

I, Pranam Kumarbhai Lashkari, elected member of the Membership Committee of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2024.

Signed: Pranam Kumarbhai Lashkari

Ich, Pranam Kumarbhai Lashkari, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2024.

Unterzeichnet: Pranam Kumarbhai Lashkari

I, Pranam Kumarbhai Lashkari, elected member of the Membership Committee of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2024.

Signed: Pranam Kumarbhai Lashkari

Ich, Pranam Kumarbhai Lashkari, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2024.

Unterzeichnet: Pranam Kumarbhai Lashkari

Congrats @lpranam :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like